Leadership and Capacity Building
The Tasmanian Community Fund recognises the need to build individual and community organisations capacity to provide improved outcomes for communities.
Through small and medium applications the TCF seeks applications that
- Develop individual and organisational resilience
- Build collaboration and partnership development capacity
- Create capable community committees
- Create high performing Boards
- Support organisational planning
As part of the TCF’s commitment to Leadership and Capacity Building the TCF has made a five year commitment to fund and co-deliver the Emerging Community Leaders program until the end of 2021.
More information on Emerging Community Leaders can be found on the website here.