The Tasmanian Community Fund recognises the need to build individual and community leadership capacity to provide improved outcomes for communities.
Through community action grants the TCF seeks applications that
- Develop individual and organisational resilience
- Build collaboration and partnership development capacity
- Create capable community committees
- Create high performing Boards
- Support organisational planning
As part of the TCF’s commitment to Leadership the TCF has made an eight year commitment to fund and co-deliver the Emerging Community Leaders program until the end of 2024.
More information on Emerging Community Leaders can be found on the website here.
The TCF will be making further announcements about leadership initiatives later in 2021.