Increasing Workforce Engagement
2021 applications for Increasing Workforce Engagement Strategic Initiatives have closed. The next round will open in January/February 2022.
The Tasmanian Community Fund is committed to providing $1.5 million per year for six years from 2018 to support projects that increase workforce engagement. This commitment was the result of feedback from the community about the need for increased engagement and capacity to engage with the workforce across Tasmania.
The focus areas for the increasing workforce engagement rounds have been developed with feedback from the Tasmanian community and will continue to evolve. The Tasmanian Community Fund’s increasing workforce engagement focus areas are currently:
- increasing the number of young people in employment, education and training;
- improving linkages between employment, education and training;
- increasing participation rates in education, training and lifelong learning that lead to increased workforce participation;
- increasing life opportunities and attainment;
- increasing functional literacy and numeracy (including financial and digital literacy);
- improving language skills for Tasmanians for whom English as a second language is a barrier to participation;
- increasing capacity to transition through life stages.
If you have a project idea, it is never too early to start your project planning, please call the Tasmanian Community Fund office on 6165 8333. If you would like to view the guidelines and forms for the 2021 round to support the development of an idea for the 2022 round please contact the TCF Office on 6165 833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch the video to find out more about the impact of Dress for Success Hobart's Workforce Engagement project.