Increasing Workforce Engagement
The Tasmanian Community Fund is committed to providing funding to support projects that increase workforce engagement.
Applications for the 2022 Increasing Workforce Engagement Grant Round will open on 29 January 2022.
Expressions of interest are due on the 2 March 2022.
Applicants are required to discuss their project with Tasmanian Community Fund staff (phone 6165 8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org) before submitting their application.
The focus areas for the increasing workforce engagement round have been developed with feedback from the Tasmanian community and will continue to evolve. The Tasmanian Community Fund’s increasing workforce engagement focus areas are currently:
- increasing the number of young people in employment, education and training;
- improving linkages between employment, education and training;
- increasing participation rates in education, training and lifelong learning that lead to increased workforce participation;
- increasing life opportunities and attainment;
- increasing functional literacy and numeracy (including financial and digital literacy);
- improving language skills for Tasmanians for whom English as a second language is a barrier to participation;
- increasing capacity to transition through life stages.
If you have a project idea, please call the Tasmanian Community Fund office on 6165 8333.
Watch the video to find out more about the impact of Dress for Success Hobart's Workforce Engagement project.