Support, Connect and Rebuild - Covid19 Response Round
Applications to the Support, Connect and Rebuild – Covid19 Response Round have now closed.
The TCF Board have announced the outcomes of the small applications. A list of successful recipients can be found here.
Announcements for medium and large projects will be made in mid-December 2020.
The Tasmanian Community Fund called for small, medium and large applications that supported Tasmanians and Tasmanian organisations to recover and rebuild from Covid19 across three streams.
Support – supporting and meeting the needs of vulnerable people to ensure they are not left behind as a result of Covid19
Connection – creating spaces and programs/processes to enable individuals and communities to reconnect and rebuild the social fabric of communities
Rebuild – providing individual and organisational capacity building including options for realigning work and directions for the “new normal” and beyond
Through these streams, applications will be sought in the following focus areas:
- improving educational outcomes including reconnection with education
- improving mental health outcomes
- improving drug and alcohol misuse outcomes
- ensuring local access to food
- supporting migrant and refugee communities (including non-permanent residents)
- reducing the level of and impact of family violence, including the impact on children and young people
- improving outcomes for people living with a disability
- increasing community connection
- reducing social isolation
- improving community resilience
- infrastructure and equipment that supports or enables communities to connect, support and rebuild
- rebuilding social fabric
- increasing individual and organisational capacity
- enabling organisations to take advantage of new opportunities
- enabling organisations to realign their work and ways of work to support community outcomes in a post Covid19 Tasmania
Application timeline: Applications for Medium grants are now open. Small applications closed on 26 August 2020 and outcomes will be announced in mid-October 2020. Large expressions of interest closed on 12 August 2020 and medium applications will close on 30 September 2020. Medium and large outcomes will be announced in mid-December 2020.
Project funding is available for:
- a maximum of five years (awarded amount can be split across this timeline in accordance with the needs of the project).
- projects that are tailored for the Tasmanian community
- programs, including pilot programs
- infrastructure and equipment
- projects that include community or organisation collaboration are strongly encouraged
Funding is not available for:
- research, feasibility studies or trials;
- on-going operational costs;
- projects that do not contribute to the support, connection and rebuild of the Tasmanian community from the Covid-19 pandemic.
Funding available: Around $3.5 million is available for allocation through this grant round.