Community Wellbeing - Large Grant
The next Community Wellbeing round will open in 2021.
The Tasmanian Community Fund has committed to providing $1.5 million per year for four years from 2020 to support projects that increase community wellbeing. The TCF recognises community wellbeing as safe, connected, vibrant, healthy and positive communities.
The focus areas for the community wellbeing rounds have been developed with feedback from the Tasmanian community and will continue to evolve.
Through these rounds the TCF seeks collaborative and sustainable projects that increase community wellbeing in one or more of the following areas:
- Improving mental health outcomes
- Reducing violence including bullying
- Enhancing preventable health outcomes
- Reducing homelessness
- Increasing community connection
- Reducing social isolation
- Diverting from the justice system
- Addressing addictive behaviours
If you have a project idea, it is never too early to start your project planning, please call the Tasmanian Community Fund office on 6165 8333.