Improving Wellbeing - Large Grant
The Tasmanian Community Fund has committed to providing $1.5 million per year for four years from 2020 to support projects that increase community wellbeing. The TCF recognises community wellbeing as safe, connected, vibrant, healthy and positive communities.
The timeline for applications for Improving Wellbeing - Large projects is as follows:
Strategic Initiatives - Improving wellbeing $100 000 to $500 000 applications are now closed.
Expression of Interest Form for Improving Wellbeing is now closed.
The focus areas for the improving wellbeing rounds have been developed with feedback from the Tasmanian community and will continue to evolve.
The Tasmanian Community Fund is calling for expressions of interest ($100 000 to $500 000 over the life of the project) for a range of collaborative and sustainable projects that improve the wellbeing of Tasmanians in one or more of the following areas:
- improving mental health/wellbeing outcomes;
- reducing violence including bullying;
- increasing educational engagement and attainment;
- enhancing preventable health outcomes;
- reducing homelessness;
- increasing community connection;
- reducing social isolation;
- diverting from the justice system;
- addressing addictive behaviours.
If you have a project idea, it is never too early to start your project planning, please call the Tasmanian Community Fund office on 6165 8333.
Watch the video to view the impact of Diabetes Tasmania's Community Wellbeing project.