The Tasmanian Community Fund is committed to providing funding to support projects that increase community wellbeing.
Applications for the 2022 Improving Wellbeing Grant Round will open on 29 January 2022.
Expressions of interest are due on the 2 March 2022.
Applicants are required to discuss their project with Tasmanian Community Fund staff (phone 6165 8333 or email email@example.com) before submitting their application.
The focus areas for the improving wellbeing rounds have been developed with feedback from the Tasmanian community and will continue to evolve. The Tasmanian Community Fund’s improving wellbeing focus areas are currently:
- improving mental health/wellbeing outcomes;
- reducing violence including bullying;
- increasing educational engagement and attainment;
- enhancing preventable health outcomes;
- reducing homelessness;
- increasing community connection;
- reducing social isolation;
- diverting from the justice system;
- addressing addictive behaviours.
If you have a project idea, please call the Tasmanian Community Fund office on 6165 8333.
Watch the video to view the impact of Diabetes Tasmania's Community Wellbeing project.