Improving Wellbeing - Large Grant
2021 applications for Improving Wellbeing Strategic Initiatives have closed. The next round will open in January/February 2022.
The Tasmanian Community Fund has committed to providing $2 million per year for three years from 2021 to support projects that increase community wellbeing. The TCF recognises community wellbeing as safe, connected, vibrant, healthy and positive communities.
The focus areas for the improving wellbeing rounds have been developed with feedback from the Tasmanian community and will continue to evolve. The Tasmanian Community Fund’s improving wellbeing focus areas are currently:
- improving mental health/wellbeing outcomes;
- reducing violence including bullying;
- increasing educational engagement and attainment;
- enhancing preventable health outcomes;
- reducing homelessness;
- increasing community connection;
- reducing social isolation;
- diverting from the justice system;
- addressing addictive behaviours.
If you have a project idea, it is never too early to start your project planning, please call the Tasmanian Community Fund office on 6165 8333. If you would like to view the guidelines and forms for the 2021 round to support the development of an idea for the 2022 round please contact the TCF Office on 6165 833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch the video to view the impact of Diabetes Tasmania's Community Wellbeing project.