Support Connect and Rebuild
The Tasmanian Community Fund will be calling for small, medium and large applications that support Tasmanians and Tasmanian organisations to recover and rebuild from Covid19.
The TCF will be seeking applications across three streams:
- Support – supporting and meeting the needs of vulnerable people to ensure they are not left behind as a result of Covid19
- Connection – creating spaces and programs/processes to enable individuals and communities to reconnect and rebuild the social fabric of communities
- Rebuild – providing individual and organisational capacity building including options for realigning work and directions for the “new normal” and beyond
Through these streams, applications will be sought in the following focus areas:
- improving educational outcomes including reconnection with education
- improving mental health outcomes
- improving drug and alcohol misuse outcomes
- ensuring local access to food
- supporting migrant and refugee communities (including non-permanent residents)
- reducing the level of and impact of family violence, including the impact on children and young people
- improving outcomes for people living with a disability
- increasing community connection
- reducing social isolation
- improving community resilience
- infrastructure and equipment that supports or enables communities to connect, support and rebuild
- rebuilding social fabric
- increasing individual and organisational capacity
- enabling organisations to take advantage of new opportunities
- enabling organisations to realign their work and ways of work to support community outcomes in a post Covid19 Tasmania
Application timeline: Applications will open on 11 July 2020. Small applications will close on 26 August 2020 and outcomes will be announced in mid-October 2020. Large expressions of interest will close on 12 August 2020 and medium applications will close on 30 September 2020. Medium and large outcomes will be announced in mid-December 2020.
Project funding is available for:
- a maximum of five years (awarded amount can be split across this timeline in accordance with the needs of the project).
- projects that are tailored for the Tasmanian community
- programs, including pilot programs
- infrastructure and equipment
- projects that include community or organisation collaboration are strongly encouraged
Funding is not available for:
- research, feasibility studies or trials;
- on-going operational costs;
- projects that do not contribute to the support, connection and rebuild of the Tasmanian community from the Covid-19 pandemic.
Funding available: Around $3.5 million is available for allocation through this grant round.
How to apply: Applicants should provide the information requested in the application form by the closing date. Guidelines and access to the link for the on-line application forms will be available on the TCF website by 7 July 2020. To discuss project ideas please the Fund Office on 6165 8333.